Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Speed of My Life

Slowly ... day by day ... my new life is beginning to take shape. It seemed as though "God" had placed a pause on many aspects of my life, and pressed fast play on others. If I am continuing to go with the flow, I have realized that sometimes parts of the river get hung up on rocks, or caught in eddies and whirlpools. I think I have a lot to learn about accepting the process!


All of a sudden, this week, my day planner is starting to fill up with yoga classes! Subsequently, I feel the immediate stress of being a working Mom, but I am doing my best to take care of myself daily. Unfortunately, some days I literally don't have time! So it's chanting OM in the car, or making sure to pack myself raw veggies or a gorgeous smoothie. This morning I was able to practice yoga - and even had a 5 minute Savasana! (For any other yoga teachers out there, you'll understand how precious this was).


It is nice to feel wanted though, as I feel that I have so much to offer, and I don't enjoy being stagnant. It's not my favourite. I absolutely love to teach yoga, and it doesn't really matter who I'm teaching or where I'm teaching. If the students are receptive, well that is all I need!


Yesterday, I think my new schedule caught up to me though. I woke up in a complete fog, with my sinuses congested, and feeling cold ... because the furnace was blowing out cold air - Shriek! I had to leave earlier than usual to get my car serviced in Kamloops. So I grabbed a coffee and hopped onto the Coquihalla Highway ... heading the wrong way! Ugh. So I drove to the next exit and got going in the right direction. All went fairly well on the drive, but after I paid for the work on my car, I backed out of my parking spot - right into a wall. Thank goodness it wasn't a car or horribly worse, a person ... I'm normally such a careful driver. Clearly I was not living in the moment or I would have seen the wall!


Lesson learned. Pay attention Nicole. Be here NOW.


Perhaps it is the residual energy of that spectacular Full Moon a few days ago, combined with the thinning of the veil between the worlds as we approach Halloween. I feel that this Saturday will be an excellent time for manifesting our desires, and I fully intend to do a solitary circle on Halloween to do just that. I am hoping that I will be able to feel my Mom's presence as well.


Whatever I do today, however, I will be sure to stay present, stay focused and stay energized!!


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment